- Is your chocolate vegan?
We offer a wide selection of vegan products including all of our dark chocolate bars! Use "vegan" in the search bar to see a list of vegan products.
For more information please see the ‘Product Details’ on each product page or send us a message for a list of all our vegan products.
- I have an allergy, can I eat your chocolate?
All of our chocolate may contain nuts, peanuts and/or milk as these ingredients are used within the facility. If you have a severe allergy to any one of these we (sadly) advise against eating our chocolate. Our chocolate is, however, soy-free and gluten-free.
For any allergy concerns please see the ‘Product Details’ on each product page or send us a message and we can provide more details about our chocolate and how we handle allergens in our facility.
- Where do you ship?
Hummingbird ships anywhere in Canada and the US. Upon request, Hummingbird may be able to ship to other locations internationally at an additional cost.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Our goal is to get your items to you quickly. Most domestic orders ship 1 to 3 business days after you have received your order confirmation. Please note that orders are not fulfilled over the weekend therefore an order placed after 3pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
- How can I track my order?
As soon as your order ships, we’ll send you a shipping confirmation email with your Canada Post tracking ID number. You can click on the link in your shipping confirmation email, or copy and paste your tracking ID number into Canada Post’s website to locate your package. If you’re having trouble locating your package, our team is happy to help. Send us an email.
- What is your return policy?
We take special care in crafting our products and shipping them. Each product goes through multiple quality checkpoints to ensure the chocolate you receive is exactly what you’re expecting and delicious!
We generally do not accept returns on chocolate but if you are not happy with your purchase don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to assist you.
- Do you offer in-store pick up?
Yes! We offer pick up at our shop located at 476 Ottawa Street, in Almonte, Ontario.
1. When placing an order online, select “Pick Up” from the options in your cart and continue to payment to place your order.
2. We will send you an email when your order is ready for pick up.
3. Come to our shop 7 days a week to pick up your order. Check our store hours here.
4. When you arrive, come to the cash, provide your name and order number and a staff member will bring your order to you.
5. Try not to eat all your chocolate before you get home!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Where else is Hummingbird Chocolate sold?
Our chocolate is available in specialty stores, grocery stores, cafes, restaurants and hotels across Canada, and select locations in the US and internationally. Please use our Store Locator to find the closest retail location.